How does SLIDEback sliding door closer work for a door?
After installing SLIDEback sliding door closer, open a door manually, then the door will close back by itself.
Furthermore, SLIDEback sliding door closer is a shortcut to do something for green and go green building.
The best characteristic of our SLIDEback sliding door closer is non-electrified, this mechanism is energy efficient and climate-ready and has been tested for durability and perfect performance.
Our 3SDC SLIDEback sliding door closer has been upgraded to the 5th generation, named 5SDC SLIDEback sliding door closer.
SLIDEback sliding door closer is a good value for home improvement.
SLIDEback sliding door closer keeps the sliding door always closed, no need electricity.
SLIDEback sliding door closer stops the insects and dust from coming into house.
The spaces of indoor and outdoor can be isolated easily.
**While installation, please note the door closer has to be fixed all in a HORIZONTAL LEVEL for perfect operation.
- 5SDC SLIDEback sliding door closer has much lighter initial operating force, the door can be opened with less power, it is especially suitable for non-seal doors.
- 5SDC SLIDEback sliding door closer has stabler and smoother closing speed, just like a hydraulic door closer.
- Compare to 3SDC, 5SDC SLIDEback sliding door closer won’t have black grease attached on the stretching out tubes.
- 5SDC SLIDEback sliding door closer has lower bump sound caused by plastic parts.
- We designed a simple hold open device to work with 5SDC SLIDEback sliding door closer, it is an optional if you want a door to hold open for a while longer, not just for a second.
- 100% made in Taiwan.
- Self close sliding door closer, close door automatically.
- The electric power is no need, non-electrified.
- Compare to expensive fully automatic door system, our SLIDEback sliding door closer is a great deal.
- No need to change a whole new sliding system, just add our SLIDEback sliding door closer on your current sliding door to have your door like an automatic sliding door.
- Offer sound reduction and energy efficiency.
- Easy installation, only need four screws, then you can enjoy your life with ease.
- Best choice for sliding door with good rolling system.
- With adjustable closing speed, the closing speed can be adjusted by a simple Allen key.
- Design of various brackets provides more applications for timber door, metal door, frame-less glass door and glass door with frame.
- 100,000 cycles tested
- One year warranty
- Standard body length: center to center 702mm
- For door width: 750~1240mm
- The size can be custom-made per requested.
- Main material: aluminum
- Finish: natural aluminum anodized
- Force: extra light, light-duty, light plus, medium-duty, medium plus, heavy-duty, heavy plus
- Wide usage for door weight from 1kg to 150 kg.
- If the rolling system is smooth enough, even our light one can operate an 80kgs door.
- A standard kit needs one slide back sliding door closer and a MBA bracket.
- Available in a variety of sizes, it has numerous configurations, brackets and casing options.
- Optional connecting bracket: MFF, MBF, MBA, MBP, MBG, MBL
- Optional hold-open device: HOM
- Optional decorative casing: small casing MBC to cover the closer body or big casing MBCL to cover overall closer’s body, bracket and track.
If you have no idea about your door weight and the start force to move the door or the condition of the smooth of rolling, there is a simple way that might help you to choose the probably proper power force. (For reference only)
First of all, use ONE finger only to push the door, and see how far the door moves, then refer to the below table to select the power force.
- Apply for timber door, metal door, frameless glass door and glass door with frame.
- Apply for sliding door with hanging rollers or with rollers on floor track.
- Install the SLIDEback sliding door closer at the smoking area to have the smoke isolated.
- Install the SLIDEback sliding door closer at the outdoor pool to keep the door always closed for a child’s safety.
- Also can be installed on the data center, kitchen, cabinets, big truck, and so on.